The right to study at ISMA have Citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Foreign citizens
ISMA implements the following study programmes
- Professional bachelor’s study programmes,
- Professional master’s study programmes (part-time).
Type, Form and Language of studies
Lesssons are held full time or part-time from 8:30 a.m. till 17:10 p.m. in English.
Documents required for admission in ISMA
- Standard application form
- Certificate / diploma (in the original language) and notarized translation into English
- Certificate of English Proficiency TOEFL (70) / IELTS (5.5)
- Scanned copy of passport
- 2 Photos 3x4 cm
10 grants are awarded in the Bachelor study
Documents are accepted until August 30, 2020..
Phones for inquiries:
+998 93 976 29 91
+998 98 576 77 67
+998 90 979 12 22